Monday, October 22, 2012

Me? A Model?

301 words


So I just got back from a volleyball game where I was able to talk to one of my really good friends that I hadn't had a good talk with in a while. I really enjoyed talking to her again! But she had told me that she wants to get into photography and she wanted to have a portfolio to be able to show possible employers. So I volunteered to have her photograph me! I had never thought of myself as very photogenic but I thought that it was worth a try, right? I mean, it's never been something that I’ve been interested in but I wanted to help her and decided, hey this might be fun! I used to not like my picture being taken but now, I want pictures of myself. Especially by someone who can make me look really good too! ;)

Anyway…the point of this post is to tell you, my readers, that trying something new isn’t always a bad thing. There’s a senior at my school who played volleyball all the way through her junior year. By the time she reached her senior year, she decided that she wanted to experience all that my school had to offer her. Now she’s on the varsity cheer team. So how do I know that I won’t enjoy being a ‘model’ for lack of a better word if I never give it a try? People tell me that I could be good but I’ve never tried having my picture taken for other purposes than annual birthday pictures. Who knows? I may really enjoy it and look into something like that on the side of doing other things. Besides, senior pictures will be coming up sooner than I would like so I might as well get some practice on it! 


~Skooogster(:

No comments:

Post a Comment