Tuesday, September 25, 2012

T-Swizzle is at it Again!(:

362 words

We are never ever ever getting back together!

These are the words that are currently stuck in my head.

Not too long ago, Taylor Swift came out with a new song from her upcoming album Red, entitled We are Never Getting Back Together. This song is very different from what she used to do years ago. In 2006, the young artist came out with her first album simply titled Taylor Swift. Every single song on that album was a country song. Since then, her songs have gradually grown away from the country style. For me and other people who weren't gigantic fans of country music, I like her new sound. Don't get me wrong, I love country music, but I love other types. Also, I love Taylor Swift so I automatically love her songs.

What I admire the most about Taylor is the fact that I can relate to every single one of her songs. That is NOT an exxageration either. In this new song, (the title is too long to type out every time, sorry...) Taylor is talking about a break up that never ends. I'm sure many people have had a boyfriend or girlfriend who keeps trying to get back together. Taylor is finally just saying "NO! We aren't going to get back together!" (Like, ever).

The song has a very catchy tune that easily gets stuck in your head. I honestly don't think there has been a day since I first heard it that I haven't found myself singing it at some point. I've even found people who claim to not like Taylor Swift or this song singing it. HA! Caught ya red handed!

Also, it has a really good beat. I find myself dancing every time my ipod is gracious enough to shuffle to that song. Me and my friends even have little dance parties together and jam out to Taylor’s awesomeness and bravery of actually telling the guy that you are driving her insane with all of this back and forth crap and that she’s had it! Gee, I wish I had the guts to say stuff like that. But that’s where Taylor Swift comes in, right? When in doubt, sing it out!  

Picture from: http://idolator.com/6809971/taylor-swift-we-are-never-ever-getting-back-together-listen

 
~Skooogster(:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment